Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Craft Fair Busy-ness

Sorry I haven't posted in so long.  I've been busy, busy, busy.  Who isn't this time of year?  My daughter and I just did a craft fair.   I haven't done one in a couple of years so I was kind of out of the swing of things.  But I want to show you some pics of how it looked.  


We didn't do as well as we had hoped, but our desire to do this was not crushed by it.   I will take what didn't sell to my space at the market and then plan for next years craft fairs.   We didn't get in on the game early enough to book more than one this year.

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a nice selection. I love to go to craft shows, but am not fond of regular store shopping. ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to do a craft fair, I am tempted, but I guess the thought of lugging it and then lugging it back give me pause. It is still on my bucket list. It looks like you had wonderful items, it's the economy, everyone is being so careful with their dollar.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. :)

    happy weekend!

    xo
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your post! thanks for sharing... God bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post thanks for sharing..happy holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post! thank you for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete