Monday, August 9, 2010

I went to this Garage Sale

and look what I found!  I've been looking for a tea cart and I found this one for $10.00.  I like embroidered pillows and this one matches the blue in my room.  And I have a plan for the white tablecloth that does not involve a table.  I will show you later after I do it and take pictures.   The teapot is beeauuutiful!  I wish it had cups to go with it.   I spent less than $20.00 for all of it.
Keep on hunting - you never know what treasure you will find!

2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn, thank you for stopping by! I love new blogs and I am you official 8th follower! I could notatell that you pulled your dining room chairs LOL. They look wonderful!, and I would die for that tea cart if you could put it in your will for me that would be great!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindo Blog !!!!!!!!! Vim convidar para conhecer meu Blog VINTAGE : http://jardimdasborboletas-jacque.blogspot.com/

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete