Thursday, August 12, 2010

Vanity Chair


I bought a simple round tablecloth at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago with no real plans for it.  You know how that goes.  I think I paid fifty cents for it.  Here is what I did with it:   


I draped it over my metal vanity chair and gathered it together in the back.  Then I pinned the white rose on.
You can see that I put a white toilet seat cover over the seat and voila - a cute vanity chair. You can see other Show and Tell items at  http://romantichome.blogspot.com/2010/08/show-and-tell-friday

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous chair. Thanks for sharing. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tablecloth made a sweet covering for the chair! I also saw a very nice wicker tea cart on an earlier post and a vintage blow dryer. I think I actually had one very similar to that when I was in high school! Wonder where it went...

    Thanks for becoming a follower and I joined you, too. I love having Colorado friends and would like to have you come back and comment on my give away page. It has some tea things you might like! ♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chair looks great, good job! Thank you for stopping by. If you ever think seriously about getting a spot in an antiques booth, don't be afraid, it does not have to be a long term commitment since the rent is just month to month. that is what made me consider it. If you do and you have any questions just holler.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete