Monday, January 11, 2010


I went to Bernideen's today during my lunch to spend a gift certificate that my dh gave to me for Christmas.  It took 3 visits for me to decide.  There are soooo many things to ohhh and ahhh over that I had a hard time choosing.  Anyway, I finally decided on some tea accessories (see the tea sponge on the left?)  The bird almost matches the pot perfectly.   The tea set was purchased at Bernideen's last year, and come to think of it, so was the miniature in front, a couple of years ago.   I also purchased a book, "A little book of manners", a tea strainer and a spoon with a teacup on it.  It is such a fun store.  


I've finally put the last of the Christmas decorations away and have begun the valentine transformation.  These beautiful pink cups from the Czech Republic were given to me several years ago by a very dear friend who went to preach a revival in our church there.  These I've not actually used.  I'm a little afraid to chip them.  I think I'd better get over that and go ahead and use them, just once, at least.  Hmmm, I could have strawberry tea in one of these. 






No comments:

Post a Comment